2013-01-11

This story captured me thanks to the way the relationship between Edward and Bella is developed. When their lives are dramatically changed, they fight hard, and not just in the cage. The story is updated every Friday!




Summary: This is not made for TV. This is the raw, brutal underground of no-holds-barred combat. Inside the cage there is nothing but me and the pain I inflict on those who dare enter. In the cage, I never had to worry about anyone but myself. When she started standing outside of it, everything changed. I was no longer fighting for the money or the glory – I had to fight for her.
Categories: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Excellent rec! I've been reading it from the get go and it sucks you right in. Cageward is HAWT!

    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula!

      I'm very glad you're enjoying Savage's story!

      Thanks for your comment.

      - Raum

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter!