2014-10-15

John Reese: What do I need?
Harold Finch: You need a purpose.


Thanks to a rec by Camilla, I've recently discovered Person of Interest. No spoilers, please, since I'm still watching the first half of the first season. I'm hooked!

The episode that really made me fall in love with the show is this one:

Person of Interest S01E04, "Cura Te Ipsum"

 John Reese: Maybe it's up to me to do what the good people can't. Or maybe there are no good people. Maybe there are only good decisions.

As for John Reese, I'm in love with his character, and Jim Caviezel is one of my favorite actors, so...if you want to talk about this amazing TV-show, feel free to leave a comment or suggest a guestpost!

And remember...you are being watched.

- Raum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter!